Saturday, February 9, 2008

More from Jazz




So these are a couple final images for my jazz project. For those interested I will be placing 30 images in a book (cover and everything). Ten of those images will be displayed at a Legends of Jazz Concert here in Columbia, and two of those images will be printed for a thing at USC. It's quite a large project, actually. At this point I am most concerned about how to construct my book as some of the images might not look that great with each other. I'd also like to get in some quotes about jazz. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Janice said...

i like that top one. i don't know why but i like the grey/blue jazz photos better than the warm tone ones. i think because jazz is associated with these smoky warm jazz clubs and for some reason the washed out ones make me think of a jazz band playing on a street corner in the middle of winter in new york. and i love that.