Friday, February 1, 2008

A little clarification...

Since we are just kicking this whole photo blogging thing off I thought I'd through in some ideas. The How to comment guidelines are just that. Guidelines. (Isn't there a quote from Pirates of the Caribbean about guidelines?) Photographs after all are meant to be enjoyed not analyzed. Feel free to comment however you wish. The guidelines are a nudge to encourage more commenting since I know lots of people are always like:

/blank stare
It's nice and I like it, but I don't know what else to say
/click on to next blog

Second, the current jazz photographs are not meant to be deciphered or seen clearly. They are all of instruments, but that doesn't really matter. The focus and inspiration are on abstract shapes, lines, and forms that jazz music creates in the imagination. For a graphic artists take on Jazz check out Matisse.


It's almost identical - I know...

No comments: